Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE

I can't tell you how much more I fall in love with my children everyday. Totally out of the blue I find myself smiling and laughing. I love the way Noah pushes his trucks around and tells me to "watch." I love the way Audrey smiles and laughes her deep throaty laugh when I pull her clothes over her head. I love hearing Noah say "Mommy," drop his toy and come running to me with a big ole hug when I walk into the room. I love watching Audrey stare at her big brother with amazement. As someone once put it...it's like they're catching up from where they left off in heaven. I love watching Noah fold his little arms as we pray. I am truly grateful to be a mother. I find so much joy and happiness in this divine calling. I treasure the many moments I have just watching my children with awe knowing they are heaven sent. I am so very grateful to my Father in Heaven for this blessing.

No comments: