Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!!!

OK, I know it's been over a month since our little boy turned two, but at least his birthday party was only about three weeks ago (I think that sounds a little better!)

I can't believe two years ago our lives changed so much. It has been so much fun having Noah in our home. I would never want it any other way. He is truly a blessing. I think my Heavenly Father each day that I get to be his mommy.
Who can't fall in love with that cute face!!!!
We love you Noah, Happy Birthday!

He is TOTALLY into Monster Trucks.

He's been making us laugh since day one.


8 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

Happy Birthday "late" Noah! Your a cutie! Okay...we must talk more! Landen broke a dozen eggs on my brand new carpet last year! What a fun clean up that was! I think there are still "egg remains" in certain spots!!

Amber said...

Hope you had a great B-Day Noah!!!  GREAT cake Holli, I Love it.  We're so glad Noah's in your family too.

sara said...

It's a good thing Noah doesn't look like his dad. Cute kid!

Nicole Cave said...

Darling cake!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Happy b-day Noah! Or should I call him "Nose"-ah? (Lame, I know)

Grace said...

I am so glad you found my blog and said hi. I was sad when you never called me after the park, but i figured it was because you were close to having baby #2. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe 2 years have gone by since Noah was born. Happy Birthday to him.

Summers Family said...

Holli I have looked at this post several times and just realized I never commented...Sooo happy very late b-day to Noah. We just love him!!!

Michelle Arnett said...

Good to hear from you Brian. How long have you been in Vegas? We were there for three years until we moved back up to Utah in April of 2007.