Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun at the Discovery Museum

The other day the kids and I went to the Discovery Museum. I think Noah was totally overwhelmed because all I did was chase him from one thing to the next. He had a blast and didn't sit still long enough for me to take too many pictures...
Noah left Audrey all alone to eat her picnic lunch. She liked the hot dog! (YUCK!!!)
Learning about refugees.
Noah would play in a sink of water ALL DAY if he could!
The piano was connected to lights, so as you played they would light up. He loved this!
He was a little nervous looking at something that should have a face.
Practicing shapes.
Dancing on stage in his costume.


1 comment:

Amber said...

Sooo fun!  Next time we visit we'll have to go there.  My kids love the water station at our museum too - which I'm sure is not nearly as nice as yours.