Sunday, September 14, 2008

Water Fun

Noah would play in a sink of water all day if I let him, so I decided he needed a toy one to play with outside. He loves it and Audrey can join in the fun, although the poor girl gets splashed a lot more than she wants!

Isn't she just too adorable?

What kind of kid wants to wrap up in a towl because he's cold in 95 degree weather?????


She did it!!! She's been working on this car forever. She can finally climb in herself and close the door! Now if I could only get her to wash the dishes.....

3 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

Audrey is getting big. She has changed a lot these last few months. You guys are still having summer!! The tree's are starting to change here. Soon I will be standing around the fire place.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea-kids do love playing in the water,and it is so nice to have it happen outside! Your kids are adorable, oh and I must say I think that the diaper hats are quite attractive, I think they should be "outside of the house hats" too-the neighbors would love them!

Amber said...

Don't worry, she'll get there soon enough...and the vacuuming, dusting, bathroom scrubbing - the possibilities are endless! j/k Audrey, I know your mommy would NEVER do that to you.