Thursday, May 6, 2010

She's here..

My Niece if finally here!!!
Welcome little Natilly Jo.I was able to meet her just a few days after she was born.
It was so nice to spend time with my sister. I never thought we would have kids together since she was "done" before I even started...but I'm sure glad they decided to have another, I'll bet they are too!!!!
She is well cared for with two older brothers that totally adore her. Dallin even informed me that I was choking her when I was putting her pacifier in her mouth!
I can't wait to make one of these for my own!! I made this one for Amber but can't do anything until I find out what we are having. Not finding out really doesn't help with planning....I don't think I will do this again!

2 comments:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Um, you look really cute in that picture! Glad you had a nice visit. Hope to see you soon.

Amber said...

Yes we're glad she's here and VERY glad she'll have a cousin so close. Thanks for coming and I've gotten sooooo many comments on the carseat cover. It's the cutest thing.