Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OUR CUP RUNNETH OVER



A few months ago Bryan and I sat down and talked about the importance of noticing all the blessings in our lives. We decided to, over the next few months, pay attention to every little thing we are grateful for. We each kept a list and just recently shared them with each other. Here are a few things that we jotted down. Some are pretty funny and some really touch my heart because we have been given so much more than we deserve!
BOTH:
The Gospel, Our Savior, Each Other and Our Children, Good Conversations with Each Other, Temples, Strollers, The Atonement, Date Night, Completing Jobs/Tasks, Hearing our Son Say "Aboo" (I Love You), Health, Working Hard
BRYAN:
Working on a Farm, Chocolate Milk, Vegetable Gardens, Diapers with Pee Only, Noah's Vroom Sounds, Sunglasses, New Shoes, Ancestors, Jimmy Johnson Winning Nextel Cup, Fresh Cut Hay, Naps, Holding Noah and Audrey for the First Time, A Job, Teasing My Sisters, Working Christmas Lights
HOLLI:
Disposable Diapers, My Education, Moisturizer, Living in a Free Country, Coupons, Finding Fruit Snacks in my Shoes, Christmas Music, Apple Cider and a Warm Cozy Fire, Purple, Dancing with Bryan and my Children, Campfires, Laughing, A Full Tank of Gas, Candles, The Feeling after a Good Workout

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love your lists...it made me smile.
Thanks for sharing!