Sunday, March 29, 2009

Far, Far Behind

Yes, I am WAY behind in my posts!!! What have we been up to the last couple months???

1. Potty Training Noah!!! Yeah....no more diapers, we love our Cars underwear.
2. Our computer got a virus, that will set anyone back! Do people have nothing better to do with their time than create viruses that cause disaster for others??? If you need something to do with your hands try knitting!!!
3. We planted our garden!!!
4. I ran a half marathon!!! And I ended up getting some kind of foot injury.....
5. Bryan and Noah went to NASCAR

2 comments:

Perry Bunch said...

Way to go Noah!! No more diapers! That is awesome. It's kind of nice just having one in diapers?

Congrats on half Marathon. Was it the one in Boulder? How did you do? I want to hear more.

Give me a call sometime.

Parley and Katie Call said...

I still want to see marathon pix! How is your foot?!?