Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Audrey!!!

Happy Birthday little Ladybug
Her first Halloween....
I could never have imagined the joy I found in daughter.
I think Heavenly Father each day for blessing our family with your beautiful spirit.
My two precious gifts.


Still our Little Ladybug.
I asked Audrey what she wanted for her birthday, Ladybugs or Strawberry Shortcake. I even showed her a picture of each on the computer, I asked her the same question reversing the order....you know, sometimes they just say what you said first, no matter what it is. And each time she wanted ladybugs.
She wanted that doll out of the box immediately.
Two things that make Audrey special...
1. She has a tender heart and is always willing to share
2. She has the silliest sense of humor

1 comment:

Perry Bunch said...

Happy Birthday!! We miss and love you guys!